Dear Pulse Members,
Please click on ‘Forgot Password?’ below to create a new password.
If your email address does not work, please call Pulse to update your email on the system.
Due to an overwhelming request from members, we need to make sure our booking system is fair for all. A penalty system will be enforced as of 6th August 2018.
Please get into good habits now!
- All bookings MUST be done at least 1 hour prior to class starting.
- If you are unable to make it to the class, you MUST cancel your booking at least 1 hour prior to class starting. Failure to do so will lead to a penalty on your membership restricting you to book classes / Tennis courts for 1 week.
- You MUST scan your blue access toggle prior to each class. This will check you into your class. Your blue access toggle can be scanned in at any access points in the gym and on the Tennis court (for Functional Fit & Box-Fit classes)
- You will not be allowed to participate/attend any classes unless you have made a booking.
- Tennis Courts are available to all Pulse Club members only.
- The person that makes the booking must have a blue swipe pass registered under their name.
- Each member can bring 3 other guests with them. Guests must be accompanied by the member at all times.
- Blue swipe passes are not to be given out to friends/family/guests for use of the tennis Courts.
- If you are no longer able to make it to your Tennis booking, you MUST cancel your booking at least 1 hour prior. Failure to do so will lead to a penalty of not being able to book classes or Tennis courts for a week.
- You MUST scan your blue access toggle upon entry to the Tennis court. This will check you into your booking.
Pulse management/staff have the right to suspend membership if the pass does not belong to the rightful owner.