[box_header]Pulse Platinum Membership (Owners Only)[/box_header]
Pulse Platinum Membership is available to Owners at The Waterfront, and their immediate family (spouse, parents, children) who live at The Waterfront (shown in the map below).
Membership fees are paid via the Owner’s strata payment.
To sign up for your Pulse Platinum Membership, you will need to come to the Pulse Club front desk with:
- Photograph identification
- Proof of Ownership (Strata notice in your name or if you are a new owner, the front page of your sales contract.)
- Family Members/Spouses will be required to attend the Pulse Club front desk with the legal owner of the property and provide Photograph Identification.
- Completed Pulse membership forms.
- Payment of one-off joining fee.
Pulse Platinum Membership is valid for one year. At the end of your membership, you will be required to provide Proof of Ownership (strata notice) so that your membership can be renewed for another year.
Once an owner has sold their property, their membership (and that of family members) will be terminated by the Pulse Club.
This information is correct as at 24 March 2016. Pulse Club reserves the right to change terms and conditions of membership at any time.