For your first time making a booking please click ‘Forgot Password?’. Make sure that you use the email that was provided during sign up. If your email address does not work it must not match the one in the system you will need to contact us to update it.
There are two tennis racquets kept at the front desk, these are available on a first in best dressed basis. The hire rate is $3 per racquet.
Failure to comply with the following booking rules will result in a penalty on your membership restricting your ability to book the tennis courts or classes for 1 week. Tennis court booking Rules:
- Tennis Courts are available to Pulse Club members only.
- Each member can bring up to 4 guests with them. You must accompany your guests at all times.
- If you are unable to make it you MUST cancel your booking at least 1 hour prior to the booking. Failure to do so will lead to a penalty on your membership restricting your ability to book classes or tennis courts for 1 week.
- You MUST scan your blue tag upon entry. This will check you into the booking.
- If players are not on the court by 10 minutes past the booking hour than the booking is deemed a “no show” and the court may be available to standby players.
- You cannot make bookings for other people or give out your blue tag to friends, family or guests for use of any Pulse facilities.
- You cannot play for more than 1 hour per day or make multiple bookings in different names.
Pulse Management and staff have the right to suspend your membership if your pass is being used by anyone other than the rightful owner.