Management reserves the right to suspend or terminate a membership for a breach of any rules.
Pulse Club Rules
- The Pulse Club is open to all members and their guests.
- Guests and children must always be accompanied by a member when using the facilities.
- The member is responsible for ensuring that their guests also adhere to all Pulse rules.
- Pulse Club is a smoke and alcohol-free zone.
- Pets are not allowed in the Pulse Club.
- Food is not to be consumed in the Pulse Club.
- Glass containers are not to be brought into the Pulse Club.
- Swearing, profanity and other loud and offensive behaviour is not permitted.
- Physical or verbal aggression will not be tolerated.
- Please treat everyone in the Pulse Club with respect at all times.
- When leaving the Pulse Club at night, please do so quietly.
- Members and guest must follow instructions given by Pulse staff, security and signage.
- Please ensure valuables are not left unattended.
- Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn.
Pulse Class and Tennis Court/Booking Rules
- Pulse classes are available to Pulse Club members only. For the tennis courts, each member can bring up to 4 guests with them. You must accompany your guests at all times.
- All bookings MUST be done at least 1 hour prior to the start time.
- If you are unable to make it to the booking you MUST cancel your booking at least 1 hour prior to the start time. Failure to do so will lead to a penalty on your membership restricting your ability to book classes or tennis courts for 1 week.
- You MUST scan your blue tag to check you into the booking. You can scan at any access point in the gym/tennis court to check in.
- You will not be allowed to attend any classes unless you have made a booking.
- If tennis players are not on the court by 10 minutes past the booking hour than the booking is deemed a “no show” and the court may be available to standby players.
- You cannot make bookings for other people or give out your blue tag to friends, family or guests for use of any Pulse facilities.
- On the tennis courts, you cannot play for more than 1 hour per day or make multiple bookings a day in different names.
Pulse Pool Rules
- All pool users are to abide by the pool signage, Pulse Club rules and pool rules at all times. Failure to adhere to the rules may result in a member being removed from the facility or may see a membership suspended or cancelled.
- The pools may only be used during the times stipulated by Pulse Management.
- Swimmers must shower prior to using the pool.
- Entry to the pool area and the use of the pool is at your own risk.
- Anyone with an infectious/contagious medical condition or skin complaint must not use the pools.
- Anyone that has had diarrhoea within the last 2 weeks must not use the pools.
- No spitting in the pools.
- Jumping from the disabled chair, running, bombing, diving and back flips are prohibited.
- Babies and toddlers are to wear appropriate swimming nappies at all times.
- Pool users are the follow the instructions of pool signage, Pulse staff and security at all times.
- The pool may not always be available to members and their guests, due to other activities and maintenance.
Pulse Gym Rules
- Members are required to use a bench sized towel at all times in the gym.
- Entry to the gym and the use of the equipment is at your own risk.
- Gym bags and personal belongings must be placed in the lockers provided at the front of the gym.
- Appropriate clothing and enclosed footwear must be worn.
- Members must re-rack the weights from machines after use.
- Deodorant is encouraged
Pulse Steam Room Rules
- If you are found to spit in the steam room your membership will be suspended or cancelled.
- No children under 18 years in the steam room
- No exfoliators or skin treatments are allowed
- Maximum capacity is 10 people
- Wear appropriate clothing (swimming costumes)